NI-ANALYTICS imparts qualitative training in .NET, ASP.NET, PHP, PHP++, JAVA, J2EE, ORACLE DBA, ORALE D2K, RIA, SEO, WEB DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT, ANDROID and other latest technologies. The training is designed for the BCA/MCA/B.E./B-Tech students who want to speed up their technical skills and proficiencies into real time development environment.
OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT BASED INDUSTRIAL TRAINING:
- To provide state of art, cutting edge customized software solutions to clients of various Industries.
- To reduce the gap between the academic learning and Industry experience.
- Core and advanced features of each technology, are covered in interactive classroom sessions.
- Topic Based Assignments are given to trainees to develop their programming skills.
- Hands on Training are imparted on “Live Projects” by industry experts.
- Trainees are helped by our dedicated team of HR executives in finding out suitable job, after completion of the training.
- Students who are in 3rd and 4th year of B.E. / B.TECH or 2nd and 3rd year of BCA/ MCA. or 2nd year of BSc IT/ MSc IT.
- Students from various Technical Universities, who are pursuing B.Tech.
- Students who are Pursuing MSc IT / BSc IT.
- Students who have passed out / Pursuing of M.Tech / B.Tech / MCA/BCA/Msc IT/ BSc IT or wish to do.
- Skill enhancement trainees are also eligible for the training.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS:
- Step 1: Typically students undergo training on particular technology platforms of their choice.
- Step 2: Thereafter they would be assigned a Team Leader and he/she is expected to execute a live project work under the guidance of a Project manager/analyst.
- Step 3: At the end of the program each trainee would need to submit a ‘Project Report' of the work done, and would also be required to make a presentation.
- Step 4: All the students will be provided certificate after training after an evaluation.
INTERACTION WITH HR FROM TOP IT COMPANIES:
The students will get opportunity to interact with HR people from the industry to give them a broad idea of the expectations of industry from them. This will be extremely helpful for them in campus interviews. Students can go through the live scenario of IT Industry.
THE PROJECT BASED TRAINING DOMAINS ARE:
- Windows Applications in VB.NET & SQL SERVER.
- Windows Applications in C# .NET & SQL SERVER.
- Web Applications in ASP.NET with C#
- Web Applications in ASP.NET with VB.NET
- Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Windows Application In JAVA
- Java Networking and RMI
- HTML, XML, Java Script, AJAX
- Web Development in PHP/MySql
- SEO and Internet Marketing
- CMS and Framework
- Zend Framework
- Professional C,C++, Data Structure
- ORACLE DBA
- Oracle SQL PL/SQL
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Object Oriented Design & UML
PLEASE FELL FREE TO CONTACT
No 29,Nanjappa Mansion, 1st Floor,
Opp to HDFC Bank, K H road,
Bangalore - 560027.