The candidates who appeared in CAT - 2011 and seek admission in the MBA Programme at SPM must apply in the prescribed form, which is available at www.spm.pdpu.ac.in.
The candidates short listed on the basis of aggregate CAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU on specified date(s).
The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students appearing at GD shall be evaluated on the criteria of integrative thinking, teamwork, leadership skills, communication skills and empathy.
Each candidate is required to appear before interview panel after group discussion for personal interview. At this stage, potential of a candidate for the admission will be evaluated on the basis of his integration, analytical skills, communication skills, awareness, decision making approach, experience and ethical behaviour. Relevance of work experience will be tested at this stage.
IPMG Application Form 2012
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending the duly filled in IPMG Application Form ( available at IPMG Schools website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in ) along with the payment of IPM Gandhinagar Application Fee of 2,000/-.
- IPMG Application Fee can be paid via a demand draft drawn in favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,” payable at Ahmedabad.
- IPMG 2012 Application Fee can also be paid in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University account at Oriental Bank of Commerce ( OBC ) A/C No. 09331131002245. In this case the payment receipt must be enclosed along with filled IPM Gandhi Nagar Application Form 2012.
- Candidates are required to send filled Institute of Petroleum Management Application Form by registered post, or through DTDC courier.
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University has tie – up with DTDC courier. DTDC delivers the packets to the University on daily basis.
Modes of Payment for IPMG Admission Test 2012
Fees may be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, “ payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. ( or )
- Payment through Institute Bank Account :
Fees may be paid in the University Account at Oriental Bank of Commerce ( OBC ) A/C No. 09331131002245. Students are required to send fee payment receipt of the bank via e-mail or by fax before the last date.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University and its Schools do not accept cash payment.