1. Tell us something about yourself?
Ans: I am from a town named Chandausi in UttarPradesh did my BTech from KNIT Sultanpur. Then entered IIM Calcutta in the year 2009 for PGDM. I did my summer internship in Reckitt Benckiser from April 2010-June 2010.. Right now working in Reliance Industries in Navi Mumbai.
2. Is the Name of the Institute from where a student does his/her MBA important while entering into corporate world?
Ans: Yes, the name of the institute matters in the long run. May not matter in the short run.
3. Share some of the fun things you did in institute?
Ans: Fun Things- Lots of Parties, Live Telecast of World Cup matches, Sports events- even our own IPL, (Inter/Inter) college fests etc.
4.What is so special about IIM-C?
Ans:The Special thing of IIM-C- "First few months, u need to adapt ...then the place adapts as per your liking"
5. How did IIM-C help you?
Ans:It helped me see the various facets of life in a short span of 2 years. Seen the competition, the life, all kinds of people (Almost Everything)
6.How was life at IIM-C?
Ans:Life at IIMC- C stands for "Chill" in one word. Life was competitive, bad at times, but mostly fun.
7.How is the hostel life at IIM-C?
Ans: Hostel life- Not as good as Engg. hostel life in my opinion. Yet, pretty good-
- Night life is fun.... "parties, sports, friends, canteen."
- During daytime life is lazy.... "people mostly sleep".