“Lekin iss ad mein hum 24o ke angle par actor ko biscuit khaate hue dikhaayenge!”.So much effort you put, but all you get for your pitch from the client is a resounding “no”, and you come back thinking you could've done better. Now's your chance. Be the agency, create a 360 degree campaign for a product given to you, use your persuasive tact, crack those poker faced clients and sell it as the most revolutionary idea ever!
1 team / College
4 members / Team
- ELIMINATION ROUND:
- This will be a paper based round where teams shall attempt a set of questions given to them.
- Only 2 out of the 4 members from each team shall be allowed to attempt the elimination test.
- The questions shall be a mixed bag which will test the creativity and strategy design capability of teams.
- The time limit is 1 hour
- FINAL ROUND:
- The shortlisted teams will be briefed about the launch of a product, around which they have to create an ad campaign consisting of – a TVC storyboard, radio spot/jingle, print ads (max. of 3), one transit and one ambient ad and social media strategy.
- The teams would be given 24 hrs to formulate the campaign
- They have to make a pitch in front of the panel of judges
- Each team will be given 20 minutes (15 mins for presentation and 5 mins for handling interjection by the judges)
- Teams shall be judged on the basis of the strategy formulated, creative execution and handling interjection.
(Updates bought to you by ManagementParadise in assosciaton with XIC-MADMA).