The Airawat Group formed the Airawat Aviation Academy (P) Ltd. (AAAPL), in 2007, envisioning the need for well-trained and highly skilled service professionals in the field of Aviation. The growing demand for customer satisfaction in areas of service excellence and planning led to institutionalizing AAAPL's training delivery to the next level. This translated into the creation of the ‘Institute for Excellence in Services & Planning (IESP)' in 2011.
The IESP leadership and team comprises of domain leaders and education experts from various fields like consulting, hospitality, aviation, retail, healthcare, road safety, infrastructure etc. The collective knowledge and experience of the team provides a realistic training and offer an opportunity for a valuable exchange of ideas and information.
At IESP, the program curriculum is designed with precision; keeping the course content pertinent to the subject, holistic and in line with international standards.
· IESP is backed by its parent company, Airawat Group's expertise in Operations, Consultancy and Manufacturing.
· IESP is empaneled with Ministry of Defense (DGR) for Aviation Training.
· Joint Venture with the Government of Maharashtra (DVET) for Aviation Training and setting up training centres in the state of Maharashtra. Courses are being offered for airport Ground Staff and Cabin Crew.
· IESP's strong placement support is driven by its industry-wide network of experts imparting training, tie-ups with leading corporate organizations for student placements coupled with practical exposure being provided through internships opportunities.
With excellence being the core competency, IESP's ‘Learning & Development' wing focuses entirely on developing customized training solutions in the services and planning sectors through its two unique Training formats:
1. Business to Business Training (B2B): Imparting latest and need-based training to corporate organizations. 7000 professionals have been successfully trained, till date, including airline staff, ground handling agents, ramp technicians, defense personnel, traffic personnel etc. IESP's list of clients include Cambata Aviation, Bhadra International (I) Ltd., NAS India, Government of Maharashtra (DVET), Ministry of Defense (DGR), Mumbai Traffic Police (Road Safety), SevenHills Hospital (Healthcare) and many more.
2. Business to Customer Training (B2C): Imparting training to students and aspiring professionals. IESP has successfully trained 2000 students till date, across India, with a 90% placement success rate. Some of the key recruiters from IESP include Air India, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, Celebi NAS, Trident Flight Handlers, Foodies Bar, American Express and many more.
IESP is the only organization to provide the widest range of training programs with over 20 different courses being offered till date. All Corporate Training programs offered in Aviation, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality and Road Safety are customized to cover relevant technical and behavioral aspects, in line with client expectations.