GMAT is one of the most difficult test in world to get admission in MBA course. There are 37 questions in quantitatibve section which are to be solved in 70 minutes which means you get less than 2 minutes to solve every question. As there is no negative and you need to every question, but high accuracy leads to high score. A big question arises that how to maintain high accuracy with high score. To solve this issue I come up with few tip
1) Attempt every question
2) Eliminate choices to guess answers
3) Buy best GMAT books for preparations
4) Improve vocabulary by using word list flash cards
5) Read more books and newspapers and increase reading speed.
6) Practice online test papers.
7) Do mental calculations to speed up calculation
8) Participate in online forums.
9) Read editorial section of newspapers and blogs to improve your writing skills