Day 1 - Band performance of 25 minutes including setup time. Genre no bar.
Day 2 - Vocals performance of 10 minutes including setup time, followed by one instrumentals performance of 10 minutes including setup time. Again, no restrictions on genre in both cases.
- Only one team is allowed per college.
- The vocals and the instrumentals can have only one person in the lead and only one participant accompanying him.
- The band event can have a maximum of 10 people participating.
- The drumkit is the only instrument that will be provided. Participants have to arrange for everything else.
- Teams have to register as a college, and specify the following detail in an email and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject format as Chaos_Decibels_<CollegeName>:
Total # of members in the group:
Name of the group Coordinator:
Phone Number of the Coordinator:
College Email ID of the Coordinator:
Address of the Coordinator: (In the event that the prize needs to be dispatched)
Details of all members:
College Email ID:
2. LaunchPad (Semipro/amateur Band competition):
- Serves as a launchpad for the main show Blizzards of Rock: the finalists get to perform with the headlining act in BoR.
- Each band needs to send over the details in a similar format before December 25th, 23:59:59.
- Genre no bar.
- Each band has to send demos/youtube videos of an original composition.
- Shortlisted bands to be called up for the LaunchPad finals, and further details will be sent over then.
If there are multiple bands from IITB willing to participate, they can do so under the event LaunchPad, since Decibels is a strictly one team per college event. Please reply to the mail showing willingness. The registrations and other formalities can be settled later.
3. Melody (Solo vocals/instrumentals):
On the spot registrations
10 minutes to do your thing, including setup time. Maximum of 1 person accompanying you.